Born August 3rd,
1935, in Ghadir, Lebanon.
Nationality: French and Lebanese.
Schooled at the Marist Brethren, Jounieh.
Art Scholarships from governments
· Madrid , 1961-1963.
· Paris , 1963.
· Rome , 1973.
· Paris , 1985.
Practice in studios of acknowledged masters
· Omar Onsi's, 1951-1961.
· George Corm's, 1958-1961.
· Rachid Wehbe's, 1955-1957.
· Italian Cultural Centre, Beirut, 1955-1957.
· Ecole Supérieure des lettres, Beirut, 1955-1957.
· Beirut Faculty of medicine (Anatomy), 1958-1959.
· Diplomas of Higher Studies, Madrid University and San Fernando School of Fine Arts, 1961-1963.
· Doctorate 3rd cycle, University of Paris. " Plastic arts, pictorial technology and expression."
· Doctorat d' Etat 1999, Lebanese University.
· Lebanese State instructor since 1954.
· In charge of refresher courses for Lebanese art instructors in Beirut, Tripoli and Byblos state high schools, since 1965.
· Instructor of Fine Arts at Holy Spirit University, Kaslik, since 1963.
· Titular professor of the Lebanese University.
· Chairman of the Drawing and Painting Department at the Faculty of Fine Arts of the Lebanese University, 1980-1985 and 1994-1996; member of the Faculty Council.
· More than sixty personal exhibitions in Lebanon and around the world.
· Works in private collections, public, religious and private corporations around the world :
· France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Germany, Vatican, United States, Canada, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Brazil, Mexico, Uruguay, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, Abu Dabi, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Emirates, Kuwait, Cyprus and Egypt.